- 1 Writing the technical taskAt the stage of writing the technical specifications your task (which you want to solve with your website) becomes clearer; as well as the scope of required work and the nature of main tasks to be solved by the site.
- 2 Studying the target audience,
concept creationWe will study the target audience of the website, analyze competitors’ websites. We’ll develop scenarios of behavior of visitors from different target audiences. The site structure will be created based on the fact, how the site will work. We guarantee the absence of ‘extra’, unnecessary services. Only what you need for your business to achieve maximum efficiency.
- 3 Selecting semantic coreSelection of semantic core - a study of online demand for your services / products; having the information about this demand and creating a semantic core we can start with the site structure, content creation or update.
- 4 Creating a prototype
and working with usabilityBefore you invest in the development, we will have a look "into the future" and see how the site will look and work. We will make sure that your wishes and plans are consistent with our vision of the problem. The understanding between the customer and the performer is 50% of success.
- 5 DesignBy the time we start with the design we have an approved prototype. It will save time and will help to avoid unnecessary rework. Website design should not be “like our competitors have”, “very beautiful” or “cool”. All elements of the design should serve the purpose of the site.
- 6 HTML MarkupAfter the design is agreed (in the form of a “picture”), it is necessary to move it to the web - encode it into HTML / CSS / JS. HTML site still can not work as an independent element, but it allows us to understand how it will look and work.
- 7 ProgrammingAt the stage of programming a prototype finally turns into a working site with the design. The site is functional now, only content should be placed. You can “feel and touch” the site on this stage. Yesterday it was a project, and today - a tool almost ready to deal with the visitors!
- 8 ContentThe content includes not only the text and graphics, but all the elements of the user interface: the menus, letters to customers, product descriptions, etc.
- 9 Testing and launchingDuring the testing phase we check the site, work on security issues, involve real users. In fact, testing begins with the prototyping stage. This helps to avoids the situations where a site has already been created, but unprepared user can find the information on it.
We will carefully stufy the specifics of your business
whether it is a shop of childrens equipment, B2B,
educational institution, or something else.
extremist, political or religious organizations.